Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Query on Port-In Promotions

Hi, I am looking for buying new 5G phone from Visible phone deals. But, my current phone carrier is SimpleMobile. Does SimpleMobile carrier eligible for Port-In Promotions ? Also, will it eligible for Beats Studio buds as well as virtual gift card pr...

Not receiving texts from Android

My iPhone 11 can send texts to Apple and Android but only receives texts thru iMessage - no android texts come thru. SMS & MMS is enabled. They have reset my e-sim multiple times, nothing works! I as Google this issue I find MANY Visible customers ha...

LarryC9 by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone SE 2022 model number from Visible

I asked Visible online agent what's the model number for the iPhone SE 2022 to make sure it will work with the GSM network overseas after the phone has been unlocked. The agent refused to let me know but told me to buy the phone and figured it by mys...

Yinyin by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PUK code

My SIM is locked and I need my PUK code but I don't know how to get it. Please help