Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Resolved! How to port number? No option in setup process

The help article for porting numbers to Visible suggests that there's a step in the activation process that allows you to port a number. I just activated on iOS and I didn't see any such step. There's no way to do it in account settings. Has anyone d...

Resolved! Travel to Europe

I'm planning a trip to Europe next year and am trying to figure out how the cell phone will work. I've read all the posts in the Community that discuss this, so I understand that my phone will make and receive calls when connected to WiFi (if I have ...

Need a new phone

I have been with Visible for 3 years and I want to buy a new phone. .I have tried to buy one on the Visible web site, but it says I already have a plan when I try to buy it. Can I just get a android phone somewhere else and switch the simm out withou...

joed by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos