Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

help

Hello, I have an iPhone 13 mini blocked x visible, the phone does not have any type of report and the time of 60 days has already passed, after which they should automatically release it according to their unlocking policies, they should release it, ...

Reinier by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trial number gave me voicemails that are not mine!

I just began a trial with Visible where I was given a "new" number, to be used alongside my current number (with a different mobile company) during the trial period. When I activated the trial number, I suddenly had 17 "new" voicemails that I never r...

Order confusion

I think I ordered a phone but didn't get any confirmation email or give any payment info. I was prompted to provide my current carrier account and pin to transfer my number. Told they would cancel my service for me but not sure if they will do that b...

Msd28405 by Novice II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos