Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Permanent Hold placed on account for no reason

Visible has put my account on permanent hold for no reason. I have been trying to get this straightened out for the last two days and I get absolutely no where. Multiple chat sessions and FaceBook messages and the only thing I am told is that they ha...

Help!

I am having trouble transferring my visible service to my new phone (iPhone 13 Pro). I am currently using my iPhone XR and using an eSIM. I logged into my account on my IPhone XR but it brought me to my profile page with no option to transfer to my n...

rr1997 by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Multiple hotspot connections.

Does the 'Visible Midnight' allow multiple hotspot connections simultaneously? If you're device is able to allow multiple connections simultaneously please state what device you use. Whether it be a phone or stand alone hotspot. Thanks.

Resolved! Sims card

Can a Visible sims card be used in a LTE enabled tablet?

what is the password for the hotspot?

When I turn on the hotspot on my phone, it asks for a password. What should I enter? Or, how do I set the password for the hotspot? I'm new to visible. just setup phone and app. making calls, voicemail setup all done.

pattyloo by Novice II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos