Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Unlocked Verizon S20 FE IMEI not compatible

Got a Verizon Unlocked Samsung S20 FE from Ebay. I entered the IMEI on the visible website multiple times to check compatibility and apparently it doesn't work with Visible. I thought Visible Wireless was part of Verizon.

pdhdez by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service not working

I accidentally locked my SIM card by trying to set a SIM PIN on my iPhone. So, visible sent me a new SIM card. I put the new SIM card in, and it doesn't work. I don't have service, and my phone occasionally gives me this message: "iPhone is not activ...

Red State - Phone Keeps rebooting

Hi, hoping someone can help. I just got my phone today, charged it up and it wont come on. It has been rebooting every 5 seconds with this Message "Red State Your Device failed verification and may not work properly. Please download boot image with c...

Shell73 by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

New at visible

I'm new to visible. My wife and I live in Colorado and we each got new phones, and now we have our party plan going. I talked my sister who lives in South Dakota to also join visible. She went online and purchased a cell phone with her debit card and...

Nedster by Novice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos