Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Switching Carriers

My service with T-mobile is horrible so I'm wanting to switch to Visible and keep my numbers, I have two phones. What would be the best way to do this. My Note 8 is compatible so that one is going to be replaced, is there a Visible store I can go to ...

Data works, but Phone does not work

I signed up for Visible yesterday, got a new phone number, and received my SIM card today.I loaded the app and followed the instructions add the new SIM to my phone.My phone is an unlocked OnePlus Pro 8 5G (IN2025) with dual SIM slots. Visible custom...

How do I effectively complain about poor service?

I recently signed up to Visible and my parents-in-law living in the same house are on Verizon. We all get poor service in our area (Albany CA) despite Verizon's maps claiming that we are well covered. There doesn't seem to be any obvious way to repor...

kendonb by Novice
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Visible and Text Messaging Issues

First let me say overall I am happy with Visible phone service. I wish roaing was enabled BUT it is what it is I suppose. What I hate is that almost daily on my Samsung Galaxy A21 phone, I constantly throughout teh day get to a point where I cant rec...