Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Getting Surface Duo working on Visible

Has anybody successfully got a Surface Duo 2 to work on Visible Wireless? Even just internet is fine with me. I can use Google Voice for talk/text. I have my SD2 rooted and have been trying different APN settings around the internet and nothing has b...

Whats the max data you have used and when should i worry ?

Hi everyone i am a power user and the internet company in my town has been out and will be for a few months at least. I have always used a lot of data on my cell and at home by myself not counting kids and hot spot. I work from home and it uses a lot...

billyb by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whats the max data you have used and when should i worry ?

Hi everyone i am a power user and the internet company in my town has been out and will be for a few months at least. I have always used a lot of data on my cell and at home by myself not counting kids and hot spot. I work from home and it uses a lot...

billyb by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos