Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

stuck at new number screen on Home Screen

so, I created a new account and ported over my number, alright, I had an issue where they had to reactivate my eSIM because I had accidentally removed it when it showed eSIMs, now that I did that, ever since it keeps telling me my current number is a...

Resolved! Can’t activate Apple Watch Series 7 from Costco

Can’t activate new Apple Watch Series 7 purchased from CostcoI purchased a new Apple Watch series 7 from Costco a couple of days ago. When I try to activate through the Watch app, I get a Verizon page error that says“Account type issue.Sorry, NumberS...

TBerg by Novice II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged twice for service.

Any help? I was charged twice for this phone bill. I didn't think this would be a big deal, things happen. But I started a chat with customer service & they said they see that it happened but I would have to talk with the customer service on Facebook...

phq2377 by Novice II
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Anyone having this issue?

So, I have a Pixel 6 to start this conversation off with. It's always updated as well. Here's the problem I'm having. Lately I've been losing signal, alot. Like I'm having to go in to airplane mode at least 5-6 times a day, the data is suuuuuuper slo...

Resolved! Moto G Stylus 2020

Hi, I told me friend I would join their party but for some reason when I enter my IMEI the form tells me the Moto G Stylus 2020 isn't supported. It's a unlocked 4g Verizon-compatible phone and has been working fine on Verizon towers for 2 years. Can ...