Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Resolved! Need new sim chip

How do I order a new sim chip? While attempting to resolve a text messaging problem my Google pixel 3A locked up. Numbers on the Sim chip card don't appear to be PUK codes and will not unlock it. I haven't even had one full day of successful service ...

Cappy46 by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Is de-prioritization on 5G the same as on 4G?

I have a 4G phone on the Visible plan, and de-prioritization is severe during the day, when I get download speeds less than 1 Mbps. It improves in the evening, when I get 3 Mbps, and after midnight, it can be as fast as 15 Mbps. I wonder if I can exp...

I want to verify my compatibility

Hello, I want to use the plan of Visible, but it seems my phone is not compatible.But as I know, Visible shares the frequency of Verizon.Now I'm using the plan of Verizon, but the website says it is not compatible. Are there some other factors to dec...

Horrendous ping time, is this “normal”?

Just switched three lines from another Verizon MVNO to Visible. Never had problems getting pings of 27 to 30 on three different iPhone 13’s in my household. Same three phones on Visible barely get pings under 110. No difference either on 5G or LTE. N...

Periods where all outgoing calls /texts auto-rejected

Hey folks. Recently upgraded my iPhone 8+ to a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and I've unfortunately been having a load of problems with the network. Others at reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/Visible/comments/tspf7z/phone_randomly_hangs_up_on_call/) have ...