Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Text and Calls from a New Zealand Number

I have a new colleague in New Zealand who keeps calling and texting me from their New Zealand Cell Phone. I haven't responded to any of the texts, but I have to answer the calls to do my job. Will I be charged for answering the calls?If I text back w...

em by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam Message From Own Number

Tonight I received a spam message from my own number. It read:“Free Msg: Your bill is paid for March. Thanks, here's a little gift for you: ijph9.xyz/zLlVQ71Kk”The link leads to 1TV, a Russian state-media live feed. This spam message began showing up...

witue by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset Order for phone

Hi I tried to order a new phone, now it says it will not allow me to order more than one phone. How do I cancel?

Motorola Edge G5 UW not compatiable

I purchased a Motorola Edge from Motorola.com link in the Specs section for the phone on Visible.com because it has 256 GB of storage rather than 128 GB. Thinking since it was a link provided by YOU, the phone should be compatible, but no. When I ent...