Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

QR Code

Hello World  I just purchased Visible service and trying to activate it on my new Pixel phone  unfortunately I can't install app on my phone, what are my other options? i understand physical sim is one of them, but i can also add "provider" through...

alexus by Novice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting Number - When to insert new sim?

I watched a video online that said to wait until the Visible app said "Service is Ready" before inserting the sim and activating the account. My app only shows that my SIM was delivered and my email was confirmed. There is no Service is Ready line on...

Visible is over charging us and offering no path forward!

Perhaps someone else is experiencing this, or this will gain the attention of a Visible customer support member. My wife is being overcharged for her first month of service. It's supposed to be $5, but they charged her $40. Now her account shows "sus...

fitz007 by Novice II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Service problems

I have been with Visible almost a year now and up until about 8 days ago I have had wonderful signal, then the signal started to bounce up and down constantly. I would be connected one second and not connected the next. I contacted agents by chat, di...

SpitFire by Novice II
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos