Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

iPhone 12 Pro won't work with eSim

Hi, New guy here. I tried to register and after a few rejections started a Chat. I was told that even though my phone is unlocked that eSim is not an option for me, only a physical SIM. The iPhone 12 Pro is designed, as are many other iPhones, to wor...

RK by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchasing a pixel 6

For some reason, I've had to go through the order process for my Pixel 6 phone and it won't let me finish my order? It's in my car I go through the whole order process but then I can't pay for the phone it only gives me one option to go through a fir...

TomFink by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordering issues

@ I’m a current Visible customer. However, I’ve been trying to place a order for a new iPhone 11 for my son for Christmas and put him with visible too. every time I place an order it gets canceled out on Visible’s end. I’m paying with affirm financin...

Rteal88 by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Silence unknown caller?

I have a iPhone and it has setting to “silence unknown callers”. I’ve always used it with my other carrier. This is my first week with Visible and the setting is not working. Has anyone else had this same problem? Is there a fix?

ejalford by Novice II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referrals

If I get two friends to join will I get two months at $5 or do I have to space them out to each month