Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Lost SIM card

Unfortunately I lost my Visible SIM card when traveling outside the US. I've been very happy with the service and have had the number for over 20 years. I have tried getting help with this first by chat through the app then through Facebook messenger...

khering by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My caller ID info doesn't appear on other phones

My name and phone number do not appear on the caller ID of other phones when I make outgoing calls. It shows up as "caller ID blocked", "no caller ID" or something similar, and happens when I call landlines and wireless #s from any carrier. This has ...

Local calling

Has anyone since switching over to visible and had their number ported that they now have to dial the area code for local calls in their home area?

Phone goes off line

My Galaxy A11 turns off data and internet, so I can not send of receive anything until I restart.Any one else had this happen and did you get it to stay online?