Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Multiple lines paid from one account?

Hi All, I'm thinking of switching my AT&T family plan to Visible and wanted to know if i can have one account that covers 5 lines? Or do i have to have each family member (including kids) sign up and make separate accounts but maybe i can pay them wi...

X-toy by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pixel from Visible .. Locked Bootloader?

For anyone who has purchased a Pixel from Visible, is the bootloader locked? This is the case for Pixel phones purchased from Verizon, and I'm curious if the Pixel phones from Visible fall in the same boat. If you don't know how to check...First, you...

VSBL-XP by Novice II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help

I don't know where else to get help but I've tried getting help through chat in the app and online and I've tried social media as well but I can't get a response or my number never actually comes up in chat after waiting hours and hours. All I need t...

Erin by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

No help anywhere- can’t login

I received two emails October 12 and 13th saying my email had been changed and my billing address had been changed. And if it wasn’t me to contact them immediately. I have been trying since that day via chat to contact anyone. I have been on hold thr...