Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Pixel 7 Pro activation

I just purchased a Pixel 7 pro (unlocked) from Google Play Store. The IMEI checks out. When I try to activate the phone in the app, it says "the imei you entered is not available" .. the chat bot is no help. I used to get a live person at Visible... ...

Pixel 7 pro activation

I just bought a Pixel 7 pro from the Google play store, "unlocked" The imei checks out. But when I try to activate it, the phone app says the imei I entered is not available??? the chat bot is no help!!! What am I doing wrong?

How to add APNs?

I have the same issue many users here have: cannot receive MMS images. I'd love to try the additional APNs that have worked for many, but on my APN screen there isn't any way to add them (already has vzwinternet). Any ideas?It's a Pixel 6a brand new ...

jts by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't get phone calls

I was about to return my new phone on my new Visible account because it would not stay connected to Verizon or Visible and I couldn't make/take phone calls. I discovered that my Wi-Fi was causing some weird conflict and as long as I don't use it on t...

Orange by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos