Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Primary & Travel numbers

My new service has the default line as travel rather than primary. The primary line say it is still on Verizon rather than Visible & I can't change it. Does it matter for any reason?

rickd5 by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost phone through FedEx

FedEx needed a signature and I was not home when they came. I was told days later by the FedEx driver that the package gets returned to sender. This all began May 23, 2023. FedEx says the phone is still out for delivery. There's multiple tracking num...

may1721 by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International travel

Presently when I travel to the EU with a Verizon phone I get a “Travel Pass” message which allows me call, text and internet for $10 /day. Is this available with Visible?

Ralph by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activation

I need the Sim Card to activate the new updated service. They're sending me one through Fed Ex which needs to be signed for in the middle of the work day during the week when no one is home to sign for it. So it gets sent back to the Fed Ex facility ...