Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Resolved! 502 Server Error, Et Al

Signed up for Visible yesterday, and my experience has been disappointing. First, there is the apparent inability of the system to accommodate multiple lines on a single account, which is just silly. So, I went through the hassle of setting up two ac...

Incompetence for live agent

Tried to unlock my iPhone. First agent was interrupted for inactivity as he is talking to IT.Second Andrew is very incompetent. He didn’t respond for 5 minutes.Third Sai ended chat with the same inactivity reassign after I mentioned I spent 2 Hours o...

zhxzcj by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reference# *****

I am replying to reference # *****I am still not able to connect to my service. My new visable phone still says SOS and there are no bars. I had visable service on my iPhone 8 and received this iPhone 12 today and still can't connect. My service is p...

ADerby by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service

Hello. We just switched over service to Visible yesterday to a new phone purchased separately. As of today, we still do not have service.