Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Resolved! Apple Watch eSIM Setup Failed

I have a $30/mo plan and I’m activating the +$5 eSIM plan for my Apple Watch. In the iOS Watch app, I followed the instructions and logged in to a Visible web page and filled all the info to purchase the new plan. After a charge was placed on my acco...

help service

need to get into touch with an agent been trying 4 days straight now nothing plan on returning phone and canceling service

App looks weird to me

I am trying to activate my iphone 14 pro-esim. I heard that it’s possible via app, but my app is weird. I have access to my account via websites however, if I try to do it via App, it doesn’t work. I cannot find my profile or setting page and it look...

Service in the Michigan Thumb region

I live in Michigan and travel often to the Thumb region of the lower peninsula. Visibles coverage map show coverage in that area but I get nothing. I would expect slow or even no data but I get no calls or text. "emergency calls only". I'm using a go...

Resolved! Where is my IPhone 14?

Hello Visible Community! Out of curiosity, I ordered an IPhone 14 pro max directly from Visible on Friday (9/16) at 7:00AM EST. I never received an order confirmation email, and am currently in limbo. The charge hit my credit card and posted the next...