Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

change of phone

Hello yesterday i got my new Iphone 14 Pro, has been imposible to put it visible network working, I gave up my old phone...Who to do it...I am thinking to leave visible

Nor able to get hold of customer service rep

I am an existing customer of Visible. It is very difficult to get hold of the rep regarding Billing & Network Issues. I have tried to get connected with them on my phone Visible app, Website, SMS Texting and Facebook Messenger. No response on SMS Mes...

Lost phone - activating new phone

I lost my phone and just ordered a new iPhone. I don’t see any directions on the FAQ as to how to set up my new phone.Can I just download the visible app, esim and activate?I have tried reaching customer service via chat multiple times and haven’t go...

Resolved! eSIM Activation is a NIGHTMARE

I am so frustrated with the whole eSIM thing that Apple has done. I had an iPhone 12 with a physical SIM card from Visible. I just got an iPhone 14 Pro yesterday which only has eSIM. So I tried activating it on the app, and then the request got "stuc...