Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Resolved! Unable to text one person (Android/Google Messages)

Hello, I am a pretty new Visible customer, and in my house, we have three people with Visible accounts now. I am having issues texting one who hasn't activated his service yet, but I am wondering since he is in transition from Mint to Visible if ther...

Texting Issues with Google Messages

Hello peeps! I have a Samsung A52 FiveG. I love my phone but have an ongoing issue that I haven't been able to fix. I don't know if the problem is my phone, Google Messages app, Visable or maybe me. I also use Signal, WhatsApp & Facebook Messenger to...

baturro by Novice III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! No charger?

Just got my phone and there's no wall plug for the charger and the cord is double sided usb. Is this normal?

Nik_88 by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

trying to start service

i have been trying to get service started and am getting nowhere the chat just stopped and the reset link will not be sent to me and can't talk to anyone on the phone