Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Service in Puerto Rico

I went to Puerto Rico and was disappointed that I didn't have service there. Are there plans to extend services to that territory?

Nxw by Novice III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

cell booster or a 5G phone for better signal/speeds?

my immediate neighborhood (aka inside my house) is seriously lacking in a decent signal or a 5G network.outside my neighborhood (1000 yards+) its better but I don't stream in parking lots so doesn't help. so I'm thinking of trying a mobile cell boost...

going insane

I believe visible is trying to keep me from leaving, because they are giving us the wrong account so we cant port out our number

Billing address vs shipping address

I am a full-time RVer, so I know if I give a company my shipping address, they can’t bill me. They need my billing address because my credit card is tied to it. But if I give the company the billing address, they might try to ship the product to the ...

Resolved! Question about swappable phones

I'm thinking about switching to Visible and am trying to find out more info on the 2 phones to swap for. Does the Visible midnight or the Moto pure g have 5g? Do they have sd card slots?Thanks for your help.

Pugmama by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos