Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Address Issue

As of now, I currently live at a specific address in the middle of a suburban area, and I am unable to send a phone due to the address not being able to be verified, although it is my address. Any ideas?

Google's stopping me from joining...

So here's my issue. I live in a condo but it doesn't show up on Google Maps. Visible can't verify my address because they use Google Maps, I guess. I've tried adding my address to Maps but Google still says they can't verify it. Visible won't sell me...

baturro by Novice III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

St Louis terrible connectivity

I have had Visible since 12/2019, had iphone 6 change to iphone 7, the entire time has been terrible connectivity. Legitimate calls to me, routinely [not all] go straight to voicemail. People have to send me a text 'call me'. Group calls drop at exac...

smessal by Novice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos