Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Pixel 5 BYOD loses 5G somehow?

My Pixel 5 won't get back on 5G after 3 Months of 5G service. I'm thinking it has something to do with the Google Fi update, or perhaps moving the SIM card to a non 5G phone for a few days. The LTE is the best it's ever been, pulling over 40Mbps, but...

Resolved! Number transfer

I put Boost Mobile in as my carrier. Visible stated they were sending my account number to Verizon. I need this corrected!

Pops by Novice II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sims card

I bought the phone from vsble and it came with no Sims card or QR code to manually download. What is the remedy? Thank you

Re: No mobile service

Did you also get a weird email saying "Long time, no see... Your account for XXX-XXX-XXXX is good to go again. Make sure you redownload the app if you deleted it (we forgive you)." I probably get disconnected for about a day, happens about once every...