Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Service

I have the Visible Midnight phone and I have had nothing but trouble with the phone since I have had! I asked about trading in and imagine my surprise when they told me it was worth a big $0!! Why do you carry a phone that has all kinds of issues!!!?...

Feedback From Current Users Appreciated!

Pleasure to meet you all! My wife and I have been looking for an alternative phone plan since, while ours is good, it's not unlimited data and I've been looking for a good unlimited data plan for those on lower income brackets. If we made a move to V...

Visible hates me

So last month I got on the new network and things were going well, until it came time to pay my bill that is. ​ My bill due date is the 26th so according to their website I'm allowed to pay 7 days prior to that. So I got on the visible app clicks acc...