Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Group SMS/MMS not working

I cannot get "group messaging/texting" to work. It used to, when I was on Verizon, and nothing on my phone has changed. Now when I try to text into a group, each person gets an individual text. This is needs to be fixed.Let me give a bit of history. ...

Iphone 14plus

My new iphone 14plus that i just activated will not accept or send any calls unless my old iphone is turned on and that phone is on verizon.......not visible

Jacci by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New customer

Hello just got phone in and paid online but don't have a SIM card. I paid for service

shaun43 by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Should I dump my ISP?

I have Astound/Wave internet. The service is just okay, but when it is down, I can use my Visible hotspot to connect to the internet. We mostly just surf the web, send and receive email, and attend occasional Zoom meetings. I also occasionally watch ...

SherryT by Novice II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos