Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our Help Center...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Need Help? Overview

Are you having an issue related to your Visible wireless account? You can ask it here. Remember to mark a response as a solution when it solves your problem. You can also search for posts where other members have had their issues resolved and give a ...

VisibleMgr by Intermediate II
  • 6 replies
  • 10 kudos

Can't use a credit card?

I am so confused. I have spent all day with countless reps and I just learned that I can't use a credit card but they can't tell me why. I have numerous different types of credit cards. I surely can't be the only one yet I don't see any posts about t...

Resolved! OnePlus 9 Pro Android 12 No signal FIX

I dug around on the internet after DAYS of my phone having no connection and getting the Visible chat run-around. Here's what I found and it works for me. Note that I had to put a non-Visible SIM in, then switch back to the Visible one to force my ph...

Automatic Scam Protection

Visi Squad, Great news, today we are activating the ability to block robo/scam/spam calls. This is an amazing feature that many have asked for and will reduce the amount of those annoying unknown callers. New members will automatically have it turned...

Frame 1 (5).png

Visible made my service go from bad to worse

A few weeks ago, at home (Los Angeles), in my neighborhood, and the surrounding neighborhood, I had phone service but NO (or super slow) LTE internet. This has been for about 2 weeks now. I had my home WIFI and service was fine everywhere else. So it...

ScottyP by Novice II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos