Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Trouble transferring old number. Time to cancel Visible?

I registered with "Bring my number". I have the account number and pin. I've even contacted customer service who said that the error would be corrected and they would email me ( "We do not provide service in your area."). Though according to their ma...

DM40744 by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't get into Visible account to pay

I keep getting a "something went wrong" message every time I try to access help, login, or change my password. My service is turned off and I have no way of getting into my account to fix it, despite trying on my phone and my computer.

Resolved! Switching to new network - two factor login?

My phone has a physical SIM. Apparently when switching to the new network I need to log into my Visible account. How does that work, seeing as I need to get a text for two-factor authentication, and I'll only be on WiFi at that point? The person at V...

Mobile Hotspot not working

Hello, I recently switched to Visible and my Hotspot has never worked for me.I have a Samsung S9+ with Android 12. When I enable the hotspot I get a message from the Android System that "tethering has no internet", and whatever device I connect to th...

AndyP by Novice II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Android phone stopped working

My phone stopped working about 2 weeks ago. I cannot access e-mail because I use the phone for 2 factor authentication. I get "Text messaging service has been denied." in text messages. I cannot make or receive calls and I cannot get internet access....

furbiw by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos