Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

U.S. Bank Verification SMS

Since switching to Visible two days ago, I have been unable to receive verification code SMS from U.S. Bank. All other text messages are coming through. All other verification codes from other institutions are coming through. I have an iPhone 14 Pro ...

Virtual Gift Cards

I received my code for the virtual gift card this morning but there was no information on how or where to redeem it. Any help or suggestions?

eSim upgrade

I’m trying to upgrade to the visible+ plan. Went through the steps in the app. I don’t get an option for eSim and they placed an order for a new SIM card. So then I went to attempt an eSim and it wouldn’t let me because I had an existing order. Any w...

fdorogi by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Travel

I’m traveling to Germany in a week. My mom has Verizon and has the option to pay extra when they go out of the country. Since Visible runs off of Verizon’s network shouldn’t this be an option for us?