Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Apps not working on network

None of my apps on my iPhone are able to work while on their network. I have full bars and 5G UW, their top tier. When I log into a Wi-Fi, everything works again. When I was in trial, with a temp number, all of it worked. Now that I’ve ported, none o...

Jkwong by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem With New UI 5.1

I have a Samsung A52 FiveG phone running Android 13. After the recent UI 5.1 update I've lost access to the Private DNS setting on my phone. I use Private DNS to block ads on some apps/games. Normally I go to Settings - Connections - More Connection ...

baturro by Novice III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update

What the exact process of swapping phones and upgrading to my new phone?I’ve been with republic wireless awhile. I have a Motorola g7 plus and I’m upgrading to a Motorola 5g phone. do I use the new sim? How do I swap my stuff over to the new phone?

Bjorntd by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade and new phone

What the exact process of swapping phones and upgrading to my new phone?I’ve been with republic wireless awhile. I have a Motorola g7 plus and I’m upgrading to a Motorola 5g phone. do I use the new sim? How do I swap my stuff over to the new phone?

Bjorntd by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SOS only after upgrade

I tried to upgrade my service, it stuck in the loop. Now it says SOS only and when I tried to log in to my visible account, it requires 2 step verification. But I can't receive any text on my phone, I tried turning off bluetooth, turning on airplane ...

chen948 by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos