Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Past due payment

Didn’t realize payment was due by midnight last night . Can’t even log on to pay it, pretty sure I have auto pay on but could be wrong, chatting with rep is useless, can’t get live rep, I can log onto account and just have this msg We were unable to ...

Unable to receive text messages

I haven’t been able to receive text messages since late 2/27/23, and I can’t sign in to my Visible account or app because of the 2 factor authentication! I’m in Michigan on an iPhone SE 2022

Still not able to receive text messages

I am still unable to receive any text messages. I can’t get through to customer support I’m getting very frustrated! I can’t access my accounts. Is there any signs of this issue being resolved yet??

New SIM card won't activate.

I have an iPhone 11. It has been working on Visible for years. I received a new SIM card today as part of upgrade. I installed the new SIM, and now the phone will not activate. I have no service. Anyone know how to resolve this?

Dogbone by Novice
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Text Messaging Service

Hello, I have a Galaxy S21+ and noticed yesterday that I was receiving no text messages. Then a little later when trying to log into my bank, I am unable to log in because my verification code is not being sent via text. I'm unaware if people are rec...