Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Trying to bring phone but says shopping bag empty!

I click on the link sent by my friend to join his group. It goes through all the questions and verifies my iPhone 14 Pro is indeed eligible. I enter the IMEI and choose my plan. Then it comes back with “Shopping Bag Empty”. My only choice is to “Cont...

Active account with Visible, want to port number to it

I have an active line with visible that I was using as a second phone. I recently upgraded to a new phone for my primary line, which is with a different carrier, and would like to port it to Visible as my current line noted above (visible line). Is t...

Chief by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does it say "Call Voicemail" iOS?

I have an iPhone 12 Mini operating on iOS 16. I recently switched to Visible. I have no idea when this happened, as it was definitely not like this before, but now, whenever I click on the voicemail section of my phone app, it only says "Call Voicema...

Current member with visible phone: wanting to upgrade phones

I am trying to buy the iPhone 14 pro and I am unable to put it in my cart because it takes me to a screen that says, “uh oh, you already have a device order in your account and cannot place another device order”. How do I great around this? thanks in...