Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Lackluster service

Ported my number from US Mobile to Visible in order to make use of the Watch plan. The Watch never worked (never activated) and even after 2 tickets it never resolved. Multiple chat agents told multiple times that the issue will be resolved within 4 ...

Activating Phone, Payment

I tried to activate phone with esim but then realized that the phone is still not paid for completely with other company, so the phone never passed the activation process. I signed up for the $30 a month plan after 15 days of service. Since I wasn’t ...

P1N1N0 by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

After Porting Delete Which Cellular Plan

Not happy so far with the experience. Customer Carr non existent on Visible. Used eSIM to create an account. Then had primary (old VZW) along the new (temporary) number that Visible gave me. Ported over successfully today. Now which Cellular Plan on ...

Ditching Visible

I've had Visible for nearly a year and am going to switch to Mint now. It's not just the cluster with the new plans. It's also the many dropped calls, no *86 voicemail notifications (standard voicemail - not visual voicemail) and "service not availab...

israyfan by Novice II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Test messages

I am not able to send or receive text messages fro android phones or group now on my iPhone.

Mak524 by Novice II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos