Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Data doesn’t work

My visible service is beyond terrible. It won’t stream. It won’t load the visible app nor will a att or t mobile device load the app. What is going on.

Canoing by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port number onto existing Visible account

Is it possible to transfer a number from another carrier onto my existing Visible account. I understand that I will lose the visibles cellular number when I do this but that is fine for me

marknh by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signing up

This site is sending me in circles. I can’t get anywhere trying to get a SIM card mailed. How the hades ya run a business with no way to contact a rep. Chat doesn’t work, circular links, this is certainly not gonna get me to go any further if somethi...

Resolved! Call forwarding *71 not working

On my iPhone when I use the keypad *71 then number to setup call forwarding it doesn’t work. All I get is a busy type tone and call ends. The call forwarding setting with the iPhone doesn’t do anything either. The wheel just spins. I’d like to forwar...

Limey by Novice III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Calling won't start

I have a Samsung s22 ultra with an esim. When trying to activate wifi calling, it says may make a little while then stops spinning and nothing happens. I have a cell signal, have connected to a few routers just in case, and have reset all network set...