Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Resolved! Account transfer help

Hi! I have been paying for a Visible account for a family member for some time. I ported the number into Visible. Now the family member wants to have control of the account and number. I would like to give that to them. I read an article elsewhere th...

Upgrade from Visible Unlimited to Visible Plus

Using a physical SIM, has anyone successfully upgraded to the new Visible Plus plan from the old Visible Unlimited plan? I've seen many posts by those who experienced abject failure, and I wonder if there is even one single success story to report.

Terrible Service

I'm not sure what else to do. I signed up a week ago and have not had any service. I have chatted with countless agents and my case has been escalated and my only option is chat. I'm told that I'll hear back in twenty-four to forty eight hours via em...

Resolved! Transfer Sim to eSim

Hello,I currently have an iPhone SE third generation. I see in app (Visible) you can transfer the physical sim to eSim. How does that work and is the process smooth? Do you have to reset phone and lose data? thank you !

WildKat by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos