Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Can't send/receive MMS on a Pixel 4a 5G

I just switched my unlocked Pixel 4a 5G from Verizon to Visible. I ordered the SIM card as an iPhone 8 and put it into the phone and everything has worked fine - calls, texts, internet. But I can't send or receive MMS messages. I tried to look at the...

So Frustrated with the Setup Process!! >:(

I have been trying for HOURS to set up Visible and port my current cell number over. I have chatted online with Visible staff and it has not been helpful. I feel like pulling my hair out. I'm pretty tech savvy and can figure out most things. Visible ...

Bri by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Arlo Go

Since Visible uses Verizon 4-5G LTE, will I be able to connect my Arlo Go camera to my new Visible phone line? This question has not been answered online to my knowledge. It's tricky because the Arlo Go uses a Verizon SIM card. I should be able to ad...

alisab by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Affirm Payment Not Showing

Hello, I bought a phone from Visible and financed through Affirm. I've been paying it off for many months but it does not show up as being paid on my Visible account. I've gone to my Affirm account and toggled the Personalized Services, that didn't w...

Account terminated?

I made an account a couple months back, and decided it wasn't the time to deal with switching carriers. Now that I wanted to switch, I tried to log in and my account has been terminated. Customer support said they cannot reenable my account, and a fo...

Squatch by Novice II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos