Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

No referral/friend codes do not work

I am trying to activate new service using the Visible app on my Samgung phone (eSim) activation. Every time I try and apply a Promo/Friend code I get the error "Code XXXXXXX is not valid or has expired". This occurs for EVERY code (I've tried over 25...

Email Change

I do not understand why Visible would allow you to change your email address. But the email change does not go into effect for 30 days. I recently changed the email address on the account but had killed the old email account with the provider before ...

suds by Novice II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue with redownloading esim

Update: Visible finally managed to fix my issue, after 36 hours. I guess it’s not bad compared to the others who waited longer. I do have a feeling that they took awhile to do mine, and it was probably just a long queue. Because quite honestly, it wo...

Mvdisgn by Novice II
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Phone number not ported

I invited my mother, sister, and step-father to my Party Pay. They were transferring from Verizon and started on Thursday. First my mother, who was the primary on the Verizon account, then my sister and step-father. By Friday my sister and step-fathe...

dwk by Novice II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voice mail on Android

Just switched over from Verizon to Visable. Voicemail is no longer working on my Android phone. Any clue how to fix this?

DDG by Novice II
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos