Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

compatability

I have a LG flip phone that also has aVerizon name on it. It is not an iphone. Is it comoatable with your network? It is with Verizons.

rdneal by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visible promo

My question is about the visible $25 promotion. Is this promotion good for the life of the service or does it expire and the price then goes up? Also are there other fees like taxes and other charges? thank you

kmac50 by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pixel 7a (unlocked) unable to activate

I purchased an unlocked Pixel 7a from google store. I had google confirm it was an unlocked US model and that the device is supported on Visible network. All of Visible's IMEI verification steps fail the device as 'unsupported'. I saw reference to th...

Number was changed without my order or my permission.

I received an email that my number was changed. I didn't request about that. Now I don't have any mobile service. I can not get a message to come in my account to chat with customer service. I don't have access to any services with two factor authori...

Cannot setup cellular on second Apple Watch

Trying to setup Visible on a replacement Apple Watch. When I go to the Watch app, navigate to Cellular, log into Visible in the Watch app, tap the “Add Device” button, I get the Visible message “Something went wrong.” As context to what led to this, ...