Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

NEW CUSTOMER QUESTIONS

SIR:My wife and I have been Consumer Cellular customers for over 10 years, but now that we both own smartphones, we would like to switch wireless phone carriers. Can you please answer the following questions: 1. What are your contract terms and optio...

Resolved! Trouble switching phones

I joined Visible and purchased the Midnight. It didn't meet my expectations, so I contacted support to see what phones are compatible. I purchased a Galaxy Note 10. I changed out the SIM, didn't work. I restarted phone, didn't work. I uninstalled and...

Switch to visible

Trying to switch from consumer cellular to visible. Visible says my port out number is wrong but it was sent in a text from consumer cellular. I'm kinda stuck.

Stan by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Traveling internationally - what to do?

I'm new to Visible (on Visible+) and headed to Spain for a week. It looks like there's no coverage there, right? So, I think the best approach is to get a local sim card, but the instructions on the Visible sight talk about swapping out the sim cards...

Moto One 5G UW Ace

I have been getting messages that I need a new phone to stay on the Visible service. I've been wanting to upgrade from my Moto G7 Power to a Moto One 5G UW Ace but they have been out of stock. Does anyone know when they will be back? Thanks!

SManZ by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos