Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Device Upgrade-- 51% paid off but says I am not eligible

I have been trying to get an answer from support for a handful of days now, so reaching out to see if the forum has any answers. I have paid off 51% of my Affirm loan and yet my account is showing me as not eligible to upgrade my device. I was told b...

How to resolve a problem with visible

I recently placed an order with visible that was somehow canceled after it went through, now I am trying to place the order again and it won't allow me to use my friends promo code. Very frustrating experience so far.

network upgrade

I got an email saying i needed to do a network upgrade. so I went to the website and changed from my 40 a month plan ive been on for years and I have the cheapest phone they offered back then the zte blade. after i did the network upgrade to the 25 a...

hickman by Novice II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't readd esim due to 2FA SMS issue

my pixel 5 had an issue with the esim as I wasn't getting text nor data. It showed no service. I did a network reset on my phone and erased the esim. I tried logging into my visible account both on my phone and computer to add my esim back onto my ph...