Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

5g not working on Pixel 7

I recently switched and activated a new Pixel 7 I got from Visible. I havent had 5G since. I did everything that I have found in the Community to resolve this and it still doesnt work. Restart, up to date, dial the *# number. Set it to GSM/WCDMA/LTE ...

BrianK by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Travel

I am traveling to Europe in a few months, and trying to find out how (or if) I can activate wireless service while there. I could easily do this when I had Verizon service, but it doesn't appear as easy now that I have moved over to Visible.Can anyon...

WP1982 by Novice
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

PSA: Number Change

PSA to anyone wanting to change their number after being on Visible service for a while. It’s extremely easy. Just open the chat and type “change my number”. The chat bot will handle this request without the need for customer support. After the proce...

Cannot Log into Account

I am unable to log into my account. I go to home page and click on the circle with face on it and the page changes briefly and then goes blank. I need to access my account. HELP!