Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Port-in Promotions

I have ported my number from Lyca Mobile which is an MVNO of T-mobile will I be eligible for port-in promotions.

rashid by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting on service.

I have received the phone but still waiting on the service. I bought the standard service on 12/8/2022 and received the phone on 12/9/2022 and have not been able to activate it. The app states that it is waiting on the service to be prepared. Does an...

activation not working

terrible company - they cannot activate my new phone but can cancel my service with verizon - so now I am stuck -- no phone for almost a day now. asked for supervisor and was told one would call within 3 hours that was 4.5 hours ago - nothing nada- w...

asteer by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting Number to Visible: Visible Won't Accept Address

Began process to port number from Vonage (VoIP service that Visible recognizes as "land-line").Specified my mailing address, that is a P.O. box, and Visible advised they would not accept P.O. box (irrespective of the fact that Vonage knows me by my P...

IlDavo by Novice II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cannot activate

I was charged for the plan fee. But I cannot activate my SIM card.#iPhone 12

Saina by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos