Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Nomorobo

If you sign up for nomorobo do you list Verizon Wireless as your carrier service provider?

JWM by Novice II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Visual Voicemail

I’m on an iPhone SE and iOS 15.2. Since signing up w Visible, i have access to voicemails by calling *86 but not visual voicemail via the Phone app and i don’t get a notification when i have a new voicemail. does anyone know how to get this reset and...

zv by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Issue

I'm new and I'm having a major issue with this service. I switched providers. My account and Sim card has been activated and my account said my number was successfully transferred over, but I cannot make or receive calls. Same with SMS text messages....

Sim Card Size

I requested a replacement sim for my Galaxy A51 which requires a nano size sim. I received the new sim today but it is the wrong size. I contacted Live Chat and they informed me there was no way to order a specific size. I have been with Visible sinc...