Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Activating

I just activated with Visible from Verizon. When I try to make calls they won’t go thru. I get the welcome to Verizon error message. Text messages will go thru to other iPhone users only. Any ideas? I got a message at the end saying everything was co...

AR2 by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordering a new iPhone ? regarding availability

I've seen complaints of people attempting to order the new iPhone and finding out after ordering that they are unavailable while still being charged. I've attempted to contact customer service via chat, Twitter, and FB and have had no response at all...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have not had service for 3 weeks

This is ridiculous Verizon. Nobody can get thru to support. This is ruining your brand. I know you are aware of all the issues. How can you expect customers to switch when you have no customer support? People are running away to your competition. I s...

replacing broken phone

the screen on my phone recently broke, sim card is still working. I have been try to order a new phone through visible, but I guess they only let you do that if you've gotten in touch with a human representative and have them unlock your account. I h...

Voicemail

I been trying to get help for three days now. Can someone please help me with my issue?