Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Trying to upgrade

Very bad customer service or should I say None at all.I can not upgrade and they won't take their own Visible phone as a trade.Chat in Messenger told me nothing they can do, sorry to see you go. Wow!I have been here for years and can't get help. All ...

fazgeo by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New account on hold

I have created a brand new account with a brand new number. Now granted I've been having some issues with my bank denying my purchase, but my new account is on hold to where I cannot buy anything. I am without a phone, number, or any data. Help!

Rydizzle by Newbie II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Compatibility

I am looking at purchasing a reconditioned Galaxy phone (S20 or S21) and am trying to find out which models are compatible. Can anyone help me with this? Visible is no help at all.

iPhone 5

I am trying to activate service and used the compatibility checker to see if this old Verizon iPhone would work and it said yes so I ordered the SIM card. When it arrived I tried to download the app but it says I need iOS 15 and I am limited to iOS 1...

azniner by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Standalone Apple Watch option

Does Visible support an Apple Watch in standalone mode, i.e. using a different Apple ID than the iPhone uses so it receives a different set of iMessages? If so, would the option just be there on setup?