Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Login Process Failure

My billing card expired and Visible locked my account. Now they require two factor authenication requiring the use of my phone that they locked. I am unable to updare my credit card information because every way into the account required 2 factor aut...

mtschus by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need MFA disabled or an alternative

I manage multiple accounts for my family. Specifically, I pay the bills for them. Today, Visible forced me to enable MFA when I logged into the accounts to pay the bills. (Auto-pay is NOT an option that I'm willing to do). Now, when I log into my mom...

Mark2 by Novice II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone (7)

I was gifted with an iPhone (7) from my daughter. However, she used it @ Houston Methodist Hospital. When I turned the phone on, it said something about Remote Management (related to Houston Methodist). Can I use this phone? What do I do about the Re...

JJares by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Support chat not working

I have been trying to ask a question using the chat box after I have logged into my account. Connai, the Visible Digital Assistant, does not respond to my question. It says if it can not help me, it will get someone who can. Then it does nothing. In ...

iPhoneK by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to reactivate service and buy a new phone

I'm trying to buy a Visible phone but I am having a little trouble.In January I bought an Android phone and started service with Visible as a BYOD. I could not get all services working on the phone and I had an upcoming trip so I returned my phone to...