Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

No service after paying the bill

I paid my bill this morning after having my account suspended for late payment. I was only 12 hours late making my payment. Visible took my money but I have been without service all day. This has never happened before and I've been a customer for alm...

Sagifam by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The phone says "Visible", but will it work with Visible?

This sounds like a ridiculous question (I'm not allowed to say d*mb?). But get this. I bought a Visible-branded phone. Says "v·s·ble" right on the phone. It's a Z5151V. Build number for the OS is z5151VSBLV2.0.0B05. This phone was made for Visible. B...

Visible holding my phone number hostage.

I have been with Visible for 3 years with multiple issues. Now they supposedly cut my service to use a new sim card they are supposed to send but I didn't receive. My bill is paid but no service. I signed up with an old email that I can't access (alt...

Dropped calls, poor reception

For the last several months, I have experienced lots of dropped calls, messages that the circuits are busy... I used to have great reception at my home and through out the area when I was on Verizon, and when I first switched to Visible. What is goin...

bird by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stopping service from former carrier

When I activated my Visible account, there was a message the said: "we'll assign a phone number to your eSim. You can transfer your current number after activation". Now I have 2 phone numbers and am paying Visible and also my former carrier. How do ...

Rrutte by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos